Sunday, August 1, 2010

SUMMER LOVE Part IV: Furniture Divine!


Another crush I’ve developed this summer is on the furniture line by Victoria Hagan. Her line isn’t new, it’s just seems to be a little more on my radar.

The pieces are as practical as they are beautiful and amazing in an array of settings. I can’t waitfor Barbara and I to be able to use one of these amazing pieces on a project soon!

The pieces are sold locally to the trade by the De Sousa Hughes showroom, and the web site for Victoria Hagan Home is here.

David Hansen

*Top photo of Ms. Hagan with the "Wainscott" chair and the "Carroll" screen.

*Two remaining photos from Victoria Hagan Home web site.

1 comment:

RG _ into the studio said...

I know David! Victoria Hagan is divine! Chic and elegant. Hope you can find a place for one of her pieces soon!